Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Back on Track

I know I know, it's been a while again, yet I haven't really been keeping up too well all year really. I was just looking at the totals for this year, and jeez, I have been quiet as all hell. I mean, granted, it's better to remain quiet if you don't have much to say, and yes the working world has added a wee bit more monotony than I tend to like, but still, that's a little crazy. I mean, I wrote three times the blogs in 2008 than I have thus far in 2009.

So I'm hoping to find my way back to regular blogging. Tonight feels like a good night to catch up. I've been catching up gradually on the TV shows I regularly watch. For being one of those people who is kind of a jerk about the whole "I don't really watch TV" and "I don't have cable" thing, I am a huge fan of "Heroes" and "Glee". Yep, that's right, kids- captain negative pants, the guy who has something critical to say about damn near everything, happens to have a major weak spot when it comes to a TV show chronicling the singing and dancing escapades of a group of lovable high school outcasts. I mean look at the blissful dazed expression on that little monitor fella in the middle of the picture above, that's about how I feel when I watch Glee. It's downright silly, folks, it really is.

In other news, work has been pretty hectic, I'm just a tad under the weather, and part of me fears that has been the result of me doing everything all the time. I feel like I've been running around like a madman for the past few weeks, so from time to time it's nice to be able to sit back like this, and enjoy the finer things in life, like the occasional episode of TV on Hulu.

Geez, this shaped up to be kind of a schmaltzy "what I'm thankful for" post a few days in advance. Sorry - I will probably be back to my traditional crabby, cranky, bah-humbug self in no time.

No comments: