Monday, February 16, 2009

Post-Valentine haze

Not a whole lot to say tonight... The weekend has thus far proven more fun that I had hoped for, and the next two days will be, as I have dubbed it, a few days full of "textual escapades."

In the ongoing "excitement" that is my life, I arrived home this evening to discover perhaps the most frightening and jarring sight in my room: apparently a handful of spiders had decided to throw a little party behind my bed. One of the stragglers led me to the party where I discovered a whole little coven of spiders had decided to get together to have a few little spidery cocktails and plot out how they were going to make my life a living hell and possibly kill me once they had driven me crazy. It's no secret whatsoever that I am incredibly terrified of spiders. So this was essentially the equivalent of me pulling my bed away from the wall and finding the gates of hell opening wide while a host of demons plotted their attack on me.


I saw this picture via the twittospere, and to be completely honest, I thought it was one of the most romantic things I've seen all Valentine's season. So I figure I can share it with you all...



1 comment:

Orland said...

Nice blog...
i enjoy it very much :)

Pls visit my blog at:
www.dalvindoorlando.blogspot.com
thank you so much

Best regard,
OrLaNd
@@@ INDONESIA @@@