Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What's Wrong with This Picture?


I will be brief, as it is once again late, but man, this cracks me up.

I happened across this image in the course of my work day. The writer of the list is a nurse, writer, and blogger from the North Bay, and I'm sure she's a wonderful woman. I really appreciate what she does for women, and I even feel bad snickering over her, as I believe she does a a lot of good. But problem number one: she's a blatant hippie. Like, really blatant. Also, she put on her to do list, which she shared publicly on both her blog and her twitter account, to have sex with her husband. I mean, tally ho -- good on her for rockin' the Casbah still after all these years -- but to put it in a to do list?

At least it out-ranks catching up on Twitter.


(plus, did she miss my post yesterday about how once you say something publicly on the internet, the universe conspires against you? How can she jeopardize her sweet nooky by telling the aether that she's gettin' some tonight?)