Monday, June 15, 2009

No News is Good News

Sorry about the quiet recently, but "Bill the blogger" got pushed aside by "Reverend Bill" for a little bit, leaving me spending most of my time writing a sermon rather than writing blogs. I've also spent pretty much 95% of the weekend running around taking care of wedding stuff, which leaves little time for being surrounded by crazies. I suppose that speaks volumes to my friends Pete and Sara, because their friends who were at the wedding ain't got no crazy on my coworkers and my fellow commuters.

If nothing else, I was able to at least log an hour or so in a dive bar. I didn't make it into the Mission, and I didn't go to any of the regular haunts, but it was kind of like a fun field trip to a new bar in a part of town I never hang out in. It's like an interesting anthropological study to see what type of folks hang out in other dives around town.

I realize this has been a bit of a lame blog, but I'm trying to make it to sleep at a decent hour, and as I'll be off having all-you-can-eat pizza tomorrow, I need to conserve my energy.

No comments: