Monday, June 1, 2009

Re-focus Time

So again I've been afforded the time to blog, and I have noticed that more often than not these days, my issue in blogging has not to do with a lack of time, rather it has more to do with what I consider to be a lack of compelling things to write about. I've been going for the longest time with the byline of "Rants and raves. How to be Bill. The finer things in life and the not-so-finer things from my mind."

Alas, I started this blog back in the beginning of 2008, I was unemployed (somewhat happily so, but I do have to say that this whole "paycheck" thing does make life a lot more fun) and was sitting upon a world of free time. One of the beauties of having so much free time was my time to get out and mix with the fine and interesting individuals that reside in my fine home town. So here we are - a year and a half later, I am gainfully employed (due in part to this blog) and I have received my Master's degree. This is all well and good, but it doesn't make for a whole hell of a lot of interesting blogging fodder. So now, in the hopes of overcoming the writer's block I have been currently facing, I turn to you good folks. I somehow doubt that you really give much of a damn about the day-to-day of movie watching, book reading, or the everyday in and out of work. So the question is: what do you like to read from me?

It'd be good to get a little input to hopefully right the ship a little bit - get the ol' blog up and running like it was back in the glory days. Believe me, I want to be writing fun, witty, and entertaining postings as much as you want to be reading them. So hit me with a few suggestions, and hopefully I'll be back into the swing of things naturally anyhow.

1 comment:

Jon said...

I personally enjoy your more crabby blogs. You generally seem to despise the same things I do, so those are always interesting to read.