Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yeah, I Play a Little Guitar...

Unfortunately, that's not necessarily the case so much these days. See, I've kind of become a bit of a bassist these days, and while that's a fantastic thing, I miss playing guitar. I still play a bit from time to time, but in the last eight or ten years, I have mostly limited my guitar playing to band practices. Now that I don't play guitar in said band practices nearly as often, I don't take enough time to sit down and crank out the music as much as I used to.

So what does this mean? Well, it just means I have yet another thing to do with the time that I don't really have all that much of. Still, I feel like I'm somewhat musically stagnated from a creative standpoint, and I think getting back in touch with the ol' guitar is exactly what I've been looking for. I mean -- look at this face, that sheer joy on my face...



You'll have to excuse if this was a somewhat lackluster posting, but I'm really just trying to get into the swing of nightly postings again. I'm setting a bit of a goal to write a post every day in the month of June, and so far I'm two for two, but I've got a little while before I start counting my chickens. But hey, is' a good start.

1 comment:

Jamie O said...

You are a great musician! Now that school's over, it'll be cool to see you at shows again :)