Tuesday, October 7, 2008

As much as I'd like to.

I have little to say. Here is the Readers Digest version of my life right now:

- It is whiskey week, but I cannot take advantage of this unless I go to a bar, as my supply of the brownest of the brown liquors is nowhere to be found in casa de Bill.

- I may be playing keyboards in The Undertaker and His Pals. The only snag: I don't know how to play keyboards.

- Amy Winehouse, after admitting she "has a problem" has reportedly been considering scientology. I have to ask, does "problem" refer to scientology or her relentless pursuit of an early death?

- Everyone around me is talking about either the election or the economic crisis. I continue not to give a shit.

- Preparations for Chapter 2 of my thesis continue.

- I am beginning to think that in order to be a temp worker hired at my current place of employment, you have to be borderline mute. I have had two temps sit a few cubes away from me, and I have yet to get so much as a "good morning" from either of them in nearly three months.

- I'm thinking of putting together a class action lawsuit against MUNI on behalf of all SF commuters, as they are consistently stealing hours of our lives a week with their joke of a "schedule".

I think I'd better turn in before I get any more bitter. Tonight, you spell cynic B-I-L-L.

No comments: