Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cranking away.


Hello again, dear readers. I must apologize for the past couple of days -- I have a handful of writing projects for school that have been taking my attention and time. I know it's crazy, but I still fall into the trap of giving priority to schoolwork over my blog. Go fig.

It's after four in the morning, and I'm really really close to calling it a night, but I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention if you like indie-ish music, the last couple days of April at The Fillmore will be like heaven on earth for you. Get this three day span:

Monday, April 28th - DeVotchKa
Tuesday, April 29th - Mike Doughty
Wednesday, April 30th - Colin Meloy

That's right kiddies, for three days you can be in hipster heaven. Alas, I'll spend two of those three nights in class. I tell you, I should just go to shows and write blogs for a living. Screw this school stuff. Though I guess it would be nice to make money so that I can afford to go to said shows. Alas, there's the rub.

Sleep tight, and I'll be back tomorrow with more exciting insights from funk-ridden Bill. At least I'll officially be on Spring Break by then...

No comments: