Friday, March 7, 2008

Two things, I suppose...

Oh wow... okay, so before I write anything else, I have to express my excitement for a moment. Have you seen the new Burger King breakfast feature??? It might be the single greatest advancements in culinary arts in ages: cheezy tots. Let me say that again to let you absorb it: CHEEZY TOTS. Not only has Burger King blended the two fine potato-licious treats of tater tots and hash browns, they've taken it a step further. THEY PUT MOLTEN CHEESE IN THE MIDDLE. Do you hear that???? Listen real close.... hear it? That is the sound of my arteries clogging and my belt snapping.

I guess I don't really have a hell of a lot to say beyond that. I got my new iPod today, or as I like to call it, PODZILLA II. I haven't had a chance to really check everything out, but I can say this much: the new versions of the games are pretty bad ass. Also, it doesn't cease to amaze me that I now have more memory in my little ipod classic (80 gigs) than I do in my whole external hard drive (60 gigs). Damn the world for making technology that boggles my mind.

See you all tomorrow.

No comments: