Saturday, March 8, 2008

A little weekend treat

I haven't got a whole lot to say today, so I figured I'd just toss up a little vid for you folks to enjoy this weekend. Plus, this song gets majorly stuck in your head, so have fun with that...

The band is The Cold War Kids, a wonderful indie group from SoCal (Fullterton, for you detail-oriented peeps). I enjoy the song, but quite honestly, I enjoy the video even more. Has anyone else made a music video that looks like a movie trailer before??? I suppose a couple Decemberists videos might come close, but this one has all the trappings, including the green screen at the beginning and some fake reviews and awards for the "film."

Sorry, but the folks that posted the vid have disabled embedding, so you'll just have to click the link: Hang Me Up To Dry by The Cold War Kids.

No comments: