Saturday, July 19, 2008

Another sign of the pending apocalypse.

In case you haven't heard, I got a job. While I am thrilled by this, and looking forward to the land of the employed, it is a somewhat strange feeling. Perhaps Pete put it best when he said "Bill and employment go together like oil and water." But all kidding aside, I am taking my blogging (and other assorted) skills and putting them to use for the benefit of ebates.com.
Fear not, gentle readers, this blog will stay as active as it ever has been because, come on, I'm going to be taking MUNI to and from work every day, and you know how much that's going to get my ire up.

In other news, I picked up the new Death Cab for Cutie album, and it's fascinating. They have really come into their own and are incorporating all kinds of new sounds into the already successful medium that they use. For any fan of the band, I'd definitely recommend it, and for any indie enthusiast, it's also worth checking out, as they seem to be working out some new sounds that could soon become more prevalent in the genre.

I'm sure other odd fancies will pop into my head over the weekend, and you can expect a more cohesive posting some time tomorrow.

No comments: