Friday, July 11, 2008

Borrowed genius.

So here we go, I am saying this as loud and clear as I possibly can: I am posting these from Diesel Sweeties, a web comic that is awesome and hilarious. I did NOT come up with these, though they touch on jokes that are rather close to my heart. The first one is hilarious because "indie rock Pete" is looking for band mates, while in my life "Indie Rock Bill" realizes he may never have any. While the second one tugs at the heartstrings of my passion for facial hair. so, with no further ado, I give you the Diesel Sweeties strips entitled "It's Bad Form To Rub Your Chopsticks In Front Of Your Host" and "Facial Hair: Threat or Menace", and if you have a chance go to www.dieselsweeties.com and read the comics on your own, or even better, get one of their wonderful t-shirts:




No comments: