Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Update FYI.


Hey folks,
You will notice a couple of new links over in the "Other Blogs" column. I have stumbled across a few here and there - one is the t-shirt blog "Preshrunk" that I swear by. The guy is a lot like me - somewhat... portly, but has a love for all things great t-shirts. He is rather lackluster in updating and writing new content, but the archives are chock full of great links to every manner of clever or artsy t-shirts.

The others are both San Francisco-based blogs. One is, quite simply, people reading - the woman strikes up conversations with folks she meets on the streets and finds out what they're reading and why. The only part I don't like is that she always includes a somewhat lame discussion or thought question, which is a little book-clubby for my tastes, but it still makes for an interesting read. The other is a newer blog from what I can tell, but it's all about proper deportment when riding the bus, and they have all sorts of links to other bus-related blogs, which I always find fascinating (especially if it's about San Francisco buses).

No comments: