Monday, February 4, 2008

Ennui

I don't know what's going on, but I feel somewhat trapped in my day-to-day. I have been going out, having fun, spending time with my friends, and sleeping like the dead. On the surface, you'd never know that I had the slightest of cares, but for some reason, I feel some vast need to initiate change into my life.

Then again, maybe I'm just caffeine deprived.

So enough of my blathering on about myself. I've recently discovered a generally hilarious web-based comic. Diesel Sweeties It sounds like some lame candy bar or little kids show about trucks, but it's really quite hilarious. Plus, dude publishes a comic a day, which is pretty impressive.

Okay, I'll be honest -- I have NOTHING to write about today. I refuse to discuss the Super Bowl. But here's the problem: I spent the whole day sitting around, drinking beer, and watching the game. So I'm going to give this challenge to you, dear readers: toss out an idea of something you'd like to see me ramble on about. It can be something as broad as "hipsters" or as narrow as "The Konami Code: Does UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT B A START signify all that's right with video gaming?"

The floor is yours. And if you want to recommend a good bike while you're here, I'm in the market.

Sorry for the rather lame post, I'm sure I'll have some clever and witty beef with something or someone tomorrow.

1 comment:

Brian Joost said...

Any Gary fisher bike will do yah good. They are on the expensive side.

Topics to write about:
-why taking the Muni sucks ass
-a person who wears shorts no matter what the weather is ( you can find him at your local coffee shop)
- why Hannah Montana is so damn cool
- Should I really be paying attention to the groundhog on Groundhog Day?