Friday, February 29, 2008

Thanks to everyone


Who extended such kind birthday wishes. I'll let you inside the cold, hard, sarcastic e-armor that I have and say that you all have really made my day. Yes, that's what birthdays are kind of about, but still, you could have just as easily passed right on by. Jeez, I sound like some crazy hippie with my little "spread the love" message but it's true: you've made an old man feel really happy today.

So I can all but guarantee that I won't be posting tomorrow night, as I'll be out drinking until the wee hours, but I'll be right back here on Saturday night/Sunday morning, with more musings to fill your days with amusement. Thanks again to everyone for everything, and I'll see you all soon.

PS - I'm sharing the one birthday gift that I can easily spread all over the 'net. Thanks Jen.

No comments: