Friday, February 15, 2008

Oh Jared Leto....


... how far you've fallen.

You were good (or so I recall back in the mid-nineties) in "My So-Called Life". Granted, lots of things were good in my memory, and this is one of those instances where I almost don't dare go back and check, because I could be MAJORLY let down. Hell, I'll even give Leto a little slack for his role in "Requiem for a Dream". I might even go as far as to say he was good in it.

But getting back to my original point, what the hell happened to you? Heavy eye makeup? A moderately tolerable band? Shacking up with every single red-flag dating possibility? I've heard of things jumping the shark, but this guy jumped the entire ocean. As the picture above shows, he's clearly let himself go a bit. Jeez, the simple fact that the picture was but a google image search away speaks volumes to the state of "his so-called career" at this point.

Now, I accept that I will never be a teen heart-throb. I am fine with that. If I were, I might actually have to exercise from time to time. But when you try to retain celebrity status by crawling into sack (allegedly, remind you) with the following:

- Paris Hilton, one of the few people whose movie career might be worse than Leto's
- Lindsay Lohan, enough said.
- Ashley Olsen, who was famous in TV back when Leto was. Difference is, she was three at the time

All these skanks, and there are still rumours that he might be gay.

As you can tell, I don't have much to talk about today. I just flipped through an online article about "bad celebrity boyfriends" and I couldn't help but notice his name pop up on one in five women who have bad/loose choice in men.

Sorry folks, I promise a little more fun an interest in tomorrow's post.

No comments: