Sunday, April 6, 2008

Just a quick update.

Sorry folks, I know I'm lame. However, I've been running around like mad the last few days between nights filled with various fun and exciting bars, and days filled with completely emptying my hermitage. As it stands right now, the room is COMPLETELY empty, and I have a new carpet.

Let me also say this: you never know just how much stuff you have until you see it strewn all about the garage. I was just this side of blown away. Granted, there is a bunch of stuff in my hovel that is not mine, but still.

Well, I know it's lame of me, but it's late and I have a full day of moving tomorrow before hauling ass down to Santa Cruz with some pals to go to a show. In other words, I needs me some sleep. Hopefully tomorrow I can crawl into my wondrous new bed down in the basement for the first of many good night's sleeps.

2 comments:

RGB Monster said...

take pictures... arrange everything alphabetically, cataloged by sub-color, and take a polaroid of each so every item can be shared for posterity.

seriously though, take a picture.

I remember your bagg's end in its infancy. It must have acquired some magnificence since i last laid eyes on it.

~B~ said...

Augz,
I have shelves of my own now. I'm as giddy as a kid in a candy store.

Pics will come up soon, once most everything is in place.