Sunday, May 25, 2008

How fitting.

I won't lie, it's been a bit of a boring day for me. When I have these slow days where everyone around me is busy with plans of some sort or another and I'm sitting around all by my lonesome, I can get a little down.

In an attempt to maybe figure out something to do with the rest of my day, I decided to log into my e-mail account, and what is the clever little tip that google has provided me with a link to if I'm interested?

"Dictionary.com Word of the Day -- listless: having no desire or inclination."

Thanks a lot, google. You really perked my day the fuck up with that one.

Well, I'm off to scare up some excitement for tonight. And if I don't I'll probably head to the coffee shop, which always seems rife with good blog fodder.

1 comment:

Jon said...

'Blog' is one of the better kinds of fodder.