Friday, May 23, 2008

Random tidbits.

Frank Sinatra once said "I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day." Truer words may never have been spoken.

Dog walking at two thirty in the morning is no fun. This is why I have fish.

Yet again, some out-of-their-mind presumably homeless person came up to me and started making nice. Taylor, Rodd, and myself were all standing in front of the club where we played tonight, and this woman comes up and IMMEDIATLEY heads right to me, past the other two, and starts yammering. Apparently I'm the captain. And Rodd is my trainee, but he's struck out. Taylor's on strike three, but he doesn't even know it yet. I have to laugh, but at the same time, I continue to ask "why the hell does this stuff always happen to me?"

I wish I had more to write about today, but it's late, I played sets with two bands, and so I'm pretty exhausted. I hope to be wittier and even more clever tomorrow.

No comments: